In spite of the global energy crisis, India’s imports of energy rose in the nine months that ended in December. According to data supplied by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry on January 16, coal and briquettes saw the highest increase in imports, followed by petroleum, crude oil, and petroleum products.
In relation to the aforementioned news, the benchmark indices BSE Oil & Gas Index and BSE Energy Index were among the Top Losers on BSE today, although despite the turbulence, they were trading higher. 1,460 of the shares are up, 1,942 are down, and 157 are unchanged.
Read More –
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 13 January 2023
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
At 01:15 PM, the BSE Sensex was up about 225 points or 0.37 percent at a level of 60,317.20, and the NSE Nifty-50 was also up about 52 points or 0.29 percent at 17,946.20.
The indices traded lower across the board, with the BSE Small cap index and BSE Midcap index both falling by 0.38 percent and 0.62 percent, respectively.
The nation’s total exports from April through December of this fiscal year rose 9% to USD 332.76 billion. The period saw an increase in imports of 24.96 percent, amounting to USD 551.7 billion. Unless it confronts regulatory pressure, experts forecast that Russia will continue to be India’s primary crude oil supplier in the medium term.
The list of penny stocks that were trapped in the upper circuit on January 17 is as follows