The benchmark indices were trading lower today amidst volatility. Approximately 897 shares are up, 2,464 are down, and 113 are unchanged.
At 12:15 PM, the NSE Nifty-50 Index was trading lower at 17,896.85 and the BSE Sensex Index was trading lower at 60,260.14, down about 720 points or 1.19 percent.
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
The indices traded lower across the board, with the BSE Small cap index down 0.96 percent and the BSE Midcap index down 1.48 percent, respectively.
Senior Vice President Christian de Guzman stated in an interview, “In the entire G-20, this real growth forecast is still one of the strongest. And we believe that potential growth can be maintained at roughly 6%.”
Due to worries about a worldwide economic slowdown and early data suggesting a larger-than-expected growth in US oil stocks, crude oil prices declined on Tuesday.
On January 24, shares worth Rs 760.51 crore were sold by foreign institutional investors (FII), and shares worth Rs 1,144.75 crore were purchased by domestic institutional investors (DII).
The list of inexpensive stocks that were trapped in the upper circuit on January 25 is as follows: