Shares of Luharuka Media & Infra Ltd rose and achieved an upper price band of Rs 4.54 per share after being stuck in the 20% upper circuit, making it one among the top gainers on the BSE yesterday.
The stock price of the firm has seen a big increase in recent trading, and volume has been rising steadily. There has been some fresh purchasing today as a result of the recent significant share purchases and takeover by “Nitin Bakshi.”
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 13 January 2023
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
- A small-cap stock rises above 5% on rumours that Adani may invest in the business
The financials show that in Q2FY23 compared to Q2FY22, net sales and net profit grew by 59.29% and 20.95%, respectively. In FY22, net sales and net profit grew by 307.09% and 39.48%, respectively, in compared to FY21.
The firm Luharuka Media & Infra Limited (LMIL) provides non-bank financing (NBFC). The business offers a range of loans and works in the financial industry. The business also works in the media and infrastructure sectors. The company’s volume on the BSE increased by more than 3.34 times today.
Market capitalization for LMIL is 30.18 crore. The stock’s 52-week high is Rs. 5.74, while its 52-week low is Rs. 1.85. The company generated multibagger returns of 68.15 percent during the prior year and 115.17 percent in only six months. Investors ought carefully monitor this stock.