The Dow Jones dropped greater than 1 per cent overnight as Goldman Sachs’ inadequate profits dragged the index down however a surge in Tesla shares kept the Nasdaq positive.
Today, in the middle of volatility, the benchmark indices were trading greater. About 1,934 shares have actually progressed, 1,499 decreased and also 144 are unchanged.
At 01:30 pm, BSE Sensex was trading higher, up around 369 factors or 0.61 per cent at a degree of 61,024.65 as well as NSE Nifty-50 likewise was trading greater, up around 105 points or 0.58 percent at 18,158.
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 18 January 2023
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 13 January 2023
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
In the more comprehensive markets, the indices traded greater with the BSE Midcap index up by 0.39 percent and the BSE Small cap index up by 0.27 per cent, respectively.
Foreign institutional investors (FII) web acquired shares worth Rs 211.06 crore for the very first time in 18 straight sessions on January 17, while domestic institutional capitalists (DII) internet acquired shares worth Rs 90.81 crore.
Following is the list of low-priced stocks that were locked in the upper circuit on 18 January 2023