Shares of Dhruva Capital Services Ltd increased by 5% upper circuit to Rs 41.65 a share from its previous closing price of Rs 39.70, making it one of the top gainers on the BSE today. The stock generated multibagger gains of 109.72% in just one month. The stock had recently reached 52-week highs with back-to-back upper circuits.
The company’s quarterly and annual financial filings had outstanding data. According to the annual financial statement, net profit climbed by 92.86% and net sales increased by 8.62% over the course of FY22 and FY21, Respectively.
Read More –
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 13 January 2023
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
Market capitalization for Dhruva Capital Services Ltd. is Rs 13.58 crore, with a 1-year CAGR of 566 percent. Thus, everything here suggests excellent managerial performance. Today has seen several recent purchases as well.
As a non-banking financial organisation, Dhruva Capital Services Limited conducts business (NBFC). The Company was involved in financing and investing. Indian clients are served by Dhruva Capital Services. Additionally, in 2023, the corporation will raise its authorised share capital. The company generated multibagger gains of 120.37 percent during the previous six months, and it exploded to 526.32 percent over the previous year. Investors ought to monitor this Small-Cap stock closely.