Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd. shares increased 3.26 percent today from their previous closing price of Rs. 52.15 to Rs. 53.85 a share. The business recently disclosed to the exchange that it had received an order from Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA), a foreign country, for Rs 143 crore.
The project involves purchasing the necessary materials, equipment, accessories, and installation services, as well as designing, erecting, testing, and commissioning 33/11 KV substations, 11 KV, 33 KV, and 400 V lines, and distribution system networks in the Nepalese districts of Dang, Rukum East, and Baitadi. The aforementioned order, which will be carried out during the next 24 months and for which a Letter of Intent (LOI) has already been obtained, enhances their current order book.
Read More –
- 9 Trending Multibagger Penny Stock below Rs 30 : Keep an eye on this stock
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd., founded in 2006 as a tower maker, has transformed into a rapidly expanding steel structure manufacturer & EPC infrastructure firm, offering services in the telecom, energy, and railroads sectors.
When it comes to the company’s finances, Salasar Techno Engineering has a market valuation of 1,641.47 crore and a CAGR of 11% over the past year. Positive outcomes have been recorded by the corporation in both its quarterly and yearly financial statements. Additionally, the business is growing quickly and getting orders nonstop from various sources.
In just six months, the company generated multibagger returns of 117.56%, while the BSE Small-Cap Index increased by 9.10%. Traders ought to monitor this small-cap stock.