Ashoka Buildcon Limited said in an exchange filing on January 25, 2023 that it has obtained a Letter of Award (LoA) for the project from the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI). The project entails building a four-lane elevated corridor with grade improvements from the Danapur-Bihta section, connecting the existing RoB close to the Danapur station to the four-lane section on the Danapur side, and converting the existing two-lane carriageway to a four-lane carriageway from the Bihta-Koilwar section (total length 25.081 km) in the state of Bihar. The project’s acceptable contract value is Rs 2,161 crore.
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
One of India’s top developers of highways is Ashoka Buildcon. The business has combined EPC and BOT capabilities. Its portfolio of PPP projects is the broadest and most numerous of any private participant in India. The firm also engages in Power Transmission and Distribution on an EPC basis in addition to building roads and bridges.
The stock’s high and low on January 25 were Rs 89.70 and Rs 86.60, respectively. The stock began at Rs 87. Trading ended at Rs 88.55, an increase of 1.20 percent. The stock’s 52-week range includes a high of Rs 102.25 and a low of Rs 69. The company’s ROCE and ROE are both 26.0 and 49.7 percent, respectively.