An order for Rs 2288.32 lakh was given to Ultracab (India) Ltd by The Tata Power Company Limited, one of the most famous organisations (TATA Group of Company). The order also calls for the delivery of numerous LT Power cables in a range of sizes and forms.
Read More –
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
- A small-cap stock rises above 5% on rumours that Adani may invest in the business
Shares of Ultracab (India) Ltd rose 5.34% today from their previous closing price of 30 to 31.60 rupees per share. The stock’s 52-week high is 34 rupees, and its 52-week low is 19.20 rupees. Additionally, some additional buying has occurred today as a result of the recent sizeable share purchase and takeover by “RIYA ALPESH SHAH.”
The market capitalization of Ultracab (India) Limited is Rs 286.27 crore. Electric wires and cables are manufactured and exported by it in India. The business creates new product innovations using modern machinery and technology. With a global presence, Ultracab offers its services all over the world.
Regarding the finances, it revealed fantastic quarterly and yearly performance. Net profit grew in Q2FY23 by 105.11 percent as compared to Q2FY22. The net profit in FY21 was just Rs. 2.04 crore, but in FY22, it climbed by 53.64% to Rs. 3.14 crore. The stock of the firm has gained 26.40% in the last month and 34.76% in the last six months. This stock should remain on investors’ watch lists.