On Tuesday, Indian equity markets saw healthy purchasing task and also closed with positive developments. Cool 50 and also Sensex taped gains of ~ 0.90 per cent each. Mid-Cap and also Small-Cap supplies underperformed broader markets.
The Stocks are most likely to be in concentrate on Wednesday’s, January 18, 2023:
SEPC – Only purchasers were seen in the counter as the scrip locked at a 10 percent top circuit, tape-recording a fresh 52-week high of Rs 14.05 per share on NSE. The scrip’s 52-week high stands at Rs 13.85. Shriram EPC (SPECIFICATION) is a top service provider of integrated layout, engineering, purchase, building as well as task management services.
Read More –
- Multibagger Penny Stock below Rs 30 : Keep an eye on this Trending stock
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 13 January 2023
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
Excel Realty N Infra – Shares of the firm iced up at a top cost band of Rs 0.55, per share on NSE. The scrip has locked at back-to-back upper circuits in the last couple of trading sessions. Incorporated in 2003, the firm is participated in growth of facilities center, IT made it possible for BPO services & general trading tasks.
Visesh Infotecnics – Hefty purchasing interest was observed in the counter as the scrip secured at a 10 percent top circuit, taping a high of Rs 0.60 per share on NSE. The company is engaged in system assimilation as well as networking options (including equipment); enterprise software application; domain registration & web hosting solutions; telecommunication; VAS & IT-enabled services.
Complying with is the listing of volume outbreak penny stocks that observed heavy buying in today’s session:
|Yash Management & Satelite||13.5||15.78||46|