Leading Indian indexes S&P BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty saw their losses grow. The shares of the IT, finance, and metal industries all saw purchasing activity, but the oil and gas industries saw selling pressure.
Read More –
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
- A small-cap stock rises above 5% on rumours that Adani may invest in the business
At 11:25 IST, the barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, lost 40 points and is now trading at a level of 60,075. The S&P BSE Mid-Cap has likewise lost 61 points, now trading at a level of 25,213. The Small-Cap index, on the other hand, is up 85 points and is currently trading at a level of 28,880.
The Nifty 50 index decreased by 20 points as well, closing at 17,893 levels. On the other hand, Bank Nifty is now up 68 points and trading at a level of 42,083.
On January 10, domestic institutional investors (DIIs) were the net purchases of shares worth 1,806.62 crore, while foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) turned out to be the net sellers of shares worth 2,109.34 crore.
The list of penny stocks that were locked on Wednesday’s upper circuit is shown below.
For the next sessions, pay particular attention to these counters: