The Indian equity barometer is now experiencing slight declines. The market has benefited from the lower dollar index and higher CPI figures for the month of December.
At 10:53 IST, the barometer index, the S&P BSE Sensex, lost 204 points and is now trading at a level of 59,753. The S&P BSE Mid-Cap has likewise lost 119 points and is currently trading at a level of 25,027. The Small-Cap index also declined by 25 points, trading at a level of 28,769 at the time.
Read More –
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
- A small-cap stock rises above 5% on rumours that Adani may invest in the business
The Nifty 50 index likewise experienced a loss of 37 points, closing at a level of 17,820. Similarly, the Bank Nifty is now up 143 points, trading at a level of 41,938.
On January 12, domestic institutional investors (DIIs) were the net purchases of shares worth Rs 2,127.65 crore, while foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) came out to be the net sellers of shares worth Rs 1,662.63 crore.
The list of penny stocks that were trapped in the upper circuit on Friday is shown below. For the next sessions, pay particular attention to these counters: