Indian equity indexes S&P BSE Sensex and NSE Nifty50 declined on Thursday, reflecting volatility on global markets as concerns about a recession were stoked by bad economic data from the US and investor confidence was damaged by hawkish remarks from Fed members.
At 11:25 IST, the S&P BSE Sensex entered negative territory after losing 154 points, and it is presently trading at a level of 60,891. The S&P BSE Mid-Cap also fell by 27 points, now trading at a level of 25,154. Similar to the Large-Cap index, the Small-Cap index decreased by only 4 points.
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 19 January 2023
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
The Nifty 50 index also lost 55 points and is currently trading at a level of 18,110. In a similar vein, the Bank Nifty is now down 177 points and trading at a level of 42,280.
On January 18, domestic institutional investors (DIIs) proved to be the net purchasers of shares worth 1,225.96 and the foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) the net sellers of shares worth Rs 319.23 crores.
The list of penny stocks that were locked in Thursday’s upper circuit is shown below. For the next sessions, pay particular attention to these counters: