On Thursday, the main indexes were trading lower amid turbulence. 2,005 shares fell, 1,386 rose, and 167 were unchanged.At 13:40 IST, the BSE Sensex was down around 442.64 points or 0.74 percent at a level of 59,662.86 while the Nifty-50 was also down roughly 123.80 points or 0.69 percent at 17,771.90.
The top BSE Sensex gainers today were Tata Motors Ltd, Reliance Industries Ltd, and Axis Bank Ltd, while the top BSE Sensex losers were HCL Technologies Ltd, Ultratech Cement Ltd, and Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
Read More –
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Penny stock multibagger: Below 2 Rs stock returns 200% in a month
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 11 January 2023
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
- A small-cap stock rises above 5% on rumours that Adani may invest in the business
Attention will be focused on Infosys, HCL Technologies, Anand Rathi Wealth, Cyient, Den Networks, G.G. Engineering, GM Breweries, GTPL Hathway, and Plastiblends India before to the January 12 quarterly earnings.
Oil prices rose 3% to a one-week high on Wednesday as concerns over the impact of sanctions on Russian crude output and optimism about the status of the global economy overcame news of a significant and unexpected surge in US petroleum stocks. To settle at USD 82.67 a barrel, Brent futures gained USD 2.57, or 3.2%. US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude had a rise in price of USD 2.29, or 3.1%, to close at USD 77.41.
The list of inexpensive stocks that were trapped in the upper circuit on 12 January 2023 is as follows: