Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) shares increased by 0.68 percent today to Rs. 81.35 a share. The 52-week high and low of this S&P BSE 500 stock are both Rs 91.45 and Rs 41.40, respectively.
For the rehabilitation and modernization (R&M) of the 200 MW Unit-3 and the 210 MW Unit-5 steam turbines at the Ukai Thermal Power Station (TPS) in Gujarat, BHEL told the exchange that it has received an order worth Rs 300 crore. Additionally, the business is the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of these turbine sets, which were used by R&M after around 40 years of successful operation.
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 23 January 2023
- Stock below Rs 80 Get 300 cr Order : Multibagger Stock in demand
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
The integrated power plant equipment maker Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd. (BHEL) creates, engineers, produces, erects, tests, commissions, and services a wide variety of goods and services for the main economic sectors.
In terms of finances, BHEL has a market capitalization of Rs 28,135.07 crore. In its consolidated financial accounts for the quarter and the year, the firm recorded successful performance. 63.17% of the corporation is owned by the President of India, with the remaining shares being held by FIIs, DIIs, and the general public.
The stock gained 51.21 percent over the previous six months, and 42% over the previous year. Investors ought carefully monitor this stock.