The benchmark indexes were trading higher today despite the turbulence. 1,687 of the shares are up, 1,899 are down, and 203 are unchanged.
At 2:45 p.m., the NSE Nifty-50 was trading higher at 18,116.75 and the BSE Sensex was trading higher at 60,936.10, up around 316 points or 0.52 percent.
The indexes traded in a mixed manner in the wider markets, with the BSE Small cap index falling by 0.24 percent and the BSE Midcap index rising by 0.41 percent, respectively.
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 23 January 2023
- Stock below Rs 80 Get 300 cr Order : Multibagger Stock in demand
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) reported its operating revenue at Rs 2,20,592 crore for the three months ended in December 2022 (Q3FY23), up 15.32% from Rs 1,91,271 crore reported a year earlier. Its total net profit for the quarter was Rs 17,806 crore, down 13.30% year over year (YoY). The company’s net profit for the same period last year was Rs 20,539 crore.
On January 20, shares worth Rs 2,002.25 crore were sold by foreign institutional investors (FII), and shares worth Rs 1,509.95 crore were purchased by domestic institutional investors (DII).
The list of inexpensive stocks that were trapped in the upper circuit on January 23 is as follows: