The Sensex lost 187.31 points on Thursday to settle at 60,856.43, and the Nifty 50 lost 57.50 points to finish at 18,107.85. Coal India, UPL, ONGC, BPCL, and SBI Life Insurance were among the top gainers on the Nifty, while Adani Enterprises, Asian Paints, Tata Motors, IndusInd Bank, and Kotak Mahindra Bank were among the top losers.
Read More –
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 23 January 2023
- Stock below Rs 80 Get 300 cr Order : Multibagger Stock in demand
- Debt-Free Penny Stock Below 10 Rupees; do you have it?
- Jackpot Multibagger Penny stock Below 5 Rs : Karodpati Banane Wala Penny Stock
- What Is Penny Stocks? Here are 5 Tips To Buy A Penny Stock
- Substantial Acquisition News, Stock Increased by more than 8% – Most trending Share
- Top 10 Dividend Paying Stocks 2022 That Gave Massive Return
On Friday, January 20, 2022, attention is expected to be focused on the following Small-Cap stocks:
India Glycols: The business has notified the stock exchange that it has signed a power delivery contract with Renew Green Private Limited to purchase 17.5 MW AC Wind Solar Hybrid Power. The Company would purchase equity shares in one or more tranches totaling up to INR 20.30 crore.
Brooks Laboratories: The company informed the exchange that at its meeting scheduled for January 25, 2023, the Board of Directors of the Company will, among other things, be considering the proposal of Right Issue of Equity Shares to Existing Shareholders of the Company and approval of notice of postal ballot.
Tirupati Tyres: The business told the exchange that they have acquired preliminary clearance for the issuance of 2,110,000 warrants convertible into 2,110,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each to be given to non-promoters on a preferential basis at a price not less than Rs 25.
Anand Rathi, Gravita India, Kamat Hotels, Mold-Tek Technologies, and Ray Rayon all reached 52-week highs.
On January 20, 2022, keep a watch out for the small-cap companies mentioned above.