CCL International Limited shares were caught in the upper circuit in the early trading, rising 10%. The stock has surged around 70% in the previous five trading sessions. The stock reached a fresh 52-week high of Rs 27.39 today.
CCL International Limited was founded in 1991 and is an infrastructure firm that specializes in the construction of significant civil works such as roads, bridges, and motorways throughout India. The firm introduced Evocrete®ST, a German technology that is employed in several locations for road building. The corporation was awarded various infrastructure development contracts for the construction of roads and motorways around the country. These projects rely on soil stabilization technology, which entails combining soil with the right proportions of cement and water to create a long-lasting concrete slab.
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Zomato Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- बढ़ती गर्मी यह 2 शेयर हो सकते हैं रॉकेट – Best Stock to Buy
- टायर बनाने वाली इस कंपनी ने किया 450 फीसदी डिविडेंड का ऐलान
- 5 Best stocks Below 100 Rs that Can Give Strong Returns
Today, the stock began at Rs 27.15, with a high of Rs 27.39 and a low of Rs 22.55. Previously, the shares ended at Rs 24.90. The stock is currently trading at Rs 24.94, up 0.16 percent.
The 52-week high for the stock is Rs 27.39, and the 52-week low is Rs 12.16. With a market value of Rs 46.8 crore, the business has a ROCE of 1.83 percent and a ROE of 0.26 percent.
- Market Cap₹ 52.4 Cr.
- Current Price₹ 27.3
- High / Low₹ 27.4 / 12.2
- Stock P/E88.8
- Book Value₹ 24.2
- Dividend Yield0.00 %
- ROCE1.83 %
- ROE0.26 %
- Face Value₹ 10.0
- Price to Earning88.8
- Debt to equity0.12
- Promoter holding61.2 %
- Profit growth151 %
- Debt₹ 5.42 Cr.
- Return over 1year47.3 %
- Return over 3months46.0 %
- Return over 6months36.4 %
- Pledged percentage1.70 %