The Indian benchmark indexes ended the session considerably down, led down by losses in companies in the auto and banking sectors. At the closing, the BSE Sensex fell 0.66 percent to 61,932 points. The Nifty 50 index dropped 0.61 percent to 18,286.
Keep an eye on these 4 Large-Cap stocks during Wednesday’s trading session –
The Indian Oil Corporation The business’s shares increased 3.31 percent, reaching a 52-week high and becoming the top gainer in the BSE Largecap pack, after the company declared an exceptional quarter performance and proposed a final dividend of Rs 3 per equity share for FY23, subject to shareholder approval.
- Multibagger Peenny Stock Below Rs 100: Announced Bonus Share and Stock Split.
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 15 May 2023
- IT Penny Stock Under 15 Rs जबर्दस्त तेज़ी लगा रहा अपर सर्किट, 5 दिन में चढ़ा 20%
- Multibagger Penny stock below Rs 10 receives order worth Rs 24.69 crore
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 12 May 2023
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
Infosys Ltd. and bp (a worldwide integrated energy corporation) inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) confirming Infosys’ goal to be bp’s major partner for end-to-end application services such as development, modernization, management, and maintenance. Infosys shares finished the session 0.43 percent higher.
Bajaj Finance Services – Shares extended their robust surge in an otherwise sluggish market, closing the session more than 1% higher. The stock has risen more than 13% in the last month as the firm posted strong quarterly results.