Veerkrupa Jewellers Ltd announced bonus shares in a 2:3 ratio and a stock split in a 10:1 ratio. The record date for the stock split and bonus shares has been confirmed as Friday, May 19, 2023.
The Board of Directors of Veerkrupa Jewellers considered and approved the issuance of bonus shares in the ratio of 2 bonus shares for every 3 existing shares to shareholders, as well as a split of the nominal value of 1 (one) equity share of Rs 10 (Rupees Ten) each into 10 (Ten) equity shares of Rs 1 (Rupees One) each, subject to the necessary permissions and approvals.
After soaring over 250 percent in a year, Veerkrupa Jewellers Ltd shares are correcting and have reached the lower circuit for the sixth day in a row. Shares fell 5% today to Rs 67.30 a share, from a previous close of Rs 70.80. The stock’s 52-week high is Rs 146 and its 52-week low is Rs 24.40. In the pre-opening session on Friday, the stock also hit a 5% upper circuit, reaching Rs 74.30 a share.
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 15 May 2023
- IT Penny Stock Under 15 Rs जबर्दस्त तेज़ी लगा रहा अपर सर्किट, 5 दिन में चढ़ा 20%
- Multibagger Penny stock below Rs 10 receives order worth Rs 24.69 crore
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 12 May 2023
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
Veerkrupa Jewellers Ltd, founded in 2019, is in the business of trading jewelry-related items. The firm creates and sells many varieties of gold and silver jewelry, such as chains, necklaces, bangles, chains, and bracelets.
In terms of finances, this SME stock has a market capitalization of 52.92 crore. In both quarterly and yearly financial statements, the firm declared favorable earnings.
The volume of the company’s shares increased by more than 1.12 times on the BSE. Investors should keep an eye on this jewelry stock.