In this article we read about a Multibagger penny stock under Rs 10 – Back To Back Upper Circuit .
This stock get back to back Order from Different companies.
The benchmark indices on Monday finished the trading day higher. The NSE Nifty-50 Index increased by 0.61 percent and the BSE Sensex Index increased by 0.38 percent. Shares of Suzlon Energy Ltd., one of the top gainers on the BSE, started out trading at approximately Rs. 8.58 and concluded the session at the day’s high of Rs. 9.56 per share, up 11.42 percent.
The largest provider of renewable energy solutions in India, Suzlon Ltd, announced today that Serentica Renewables, a decarbonization platform that aims to hasten the energy transition for energy-intensive industries, has placed a sizably large order for its 3 MW series of wind turbines.
For Serentica’s upcoming 204 MW wind power project in Koppal in Karnataka, Suzlon will install 68 wind turbine generators (WTGs) with a Hybrid Lattice Tubular (HLT) tower with a rated capacity of 3 MW each. By the start of 2024, the project is anticipated to be finished.
- 50 Debt Free Penny Stock Below 20 Rs
- टाटा ग्रुप की इस कंपनी का शेयर जाएगा ₹110 के पार – Tata Micro Cap Stock
- List Of 450 Compnies that Gives Dividend in May, June 2023
- Penny Stock Below 3 rs
In less than a month, Suzlon has received five orders for its 3 MW series, and as part of the deal, Suzlon will provide the wind turbines (equipment supply) and carry out the project, including assembly and commissioning. Additionally, Suzlon will offer complete post-commissioning operation and maintenance services.
Suzlon Get 5 orders that the company bagged as a part of the 3MW Series:
- Sri Kumaraswamy Mineral Exports Private Limited placed a 25.2 MW order.
- A 3 MW series order for 69+ MW from a prestigious Nordic Energy Company.
- A fresh 99 MW order from Vibrant Energy.
- Receives a second order for 69.3 MW of its 3 MW series turbines from Juniper Green Energy Private Limited.
- A 39 MW order from a Thermax Group company for their 3 MW product line.
With a 3 year CAGR of 54%, the firm has a market worth of around 11,212.70 crore. According to the company’s Quarterly Results (Q3), net profit increased 105.26 percent from the same quarter the previous year. On the BSE, the volume of the company’s shares increased by more than 3.01 times.
The stock, which has a PE of 6.05x and a ROE of 387.03%, has multibagger returns of over 270 percent in just three years. Suzlon Energy, a penny stock, should be avoided.