Vikas Ecotech Ltd, a prominent chemical firm, announced its quarterly and yearly results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2023.
Q4FY23 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue from the business amounted at Rs 68.33 crore, a reduction from Rs 83.09 crore in the previous year’s equivalent period.
- PBT was Rs 2.37 crore, up 78.20 percent year on year.
- PAT was Rs 1.79 crore, a 45.53 percent increase. QoQ
FY23 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue from the operation was Rs 403 crore, a 61.20 percent increase year over year.
- PBT was Rs 10 crore, a 400% increase year on year.
- PAT was Rs 10 crore, a 900% increase year on year.
In addition, in conjunction with Nice Apartment Constructions Pvt Ltd, the firm has entered the field of Green-Enviro-friendly Infrastructure Development Projects. The projected project cost of the targeted projects is around Rs 115 crore, which includes the cost of land and construction.
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 15 May 2023
- IT Penny Stock Under 15 Rs जबर्दस्त तेज़ी लगा रहा अपर सर्किट, 5 दिन में चढ़ा 20%
- Multibagger Penny stock below Rs 10 receives order worth Rs 24.69 crore
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 12 May 2023
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
Vikas Ecotech shares fell 1.27 percent to Rs 3.10 a share on Monday, from a previous close of Rs 2.83, with a day’s high of Rs 3.10 and a day’s low of Rs 2.88.
Vikas Ecotech Limited primarily manufactures specialty chemicals with an emphasis on additives and specialty polymer compounds. In the fiscal year 2022-2023, the corporation lowered its debt.
In just two years, the stock delivered multibagger gains of 160%. This micro-cap stock should be monitored by investors.