The gain in the auto index was led by Tata Motors, which jumped 4%, while the rise in the real estate index was led by DLF, which rose 4.89% to a new 52-week high. Both companies reported higher earnings in the March quarter. Retail inflation in India fell to an 18-month low of 4.7% in April, well below the central bank’s maximum tolerance limit of 6% for the second month in a row. Due to base effects, India’s wholesale price index inflation for April, which is set to be released on Monday, is also expected to decline.
As of 10:55 a.m., the BSE Sensex was trading at 62,269, up 241 points. The S&P BSE Mid-Cap index is trading flat, now up 133 points at a level of 26,334 points. The Small-Cap index is trading higher at 29,744, up 127 points. The NSE index NIFTY50 increased by 55 points to 18,372. The Bank Nifty is trading at the weekly high of 43,935 points, up 149 points.
- IT Penny Stock Under 15 Rs जबर्दस्त तेज़ी लगा रहा अपर सर्किट, 5 दिन में चढ़ा 20%
- Multibagger Penny stock below Rs 10 receives order worth Rs 24.69 crore
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 12 May 2023
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Zomato Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- बढ़ती गर्मी यह 2 शेयर हो सकते हैं रॉकेट – Best Stock to Buy
On May 12, international portfolio investors purchased stocks worth Rs 1,014.06 crore, while domestic institutional investors (DIIs) sold shares worth Rs 922.14 crore.
The following are the Penny Stocks that were locked in the upper circuit on Monday. Keep an eye on the following counters for the forthcoming sessions: