One of the most Trending Penny Stock Trident Ltd declares dividend. Trident Limited, the flagship company of the Trident Group, is a leading manufacturer of yarn, Bath Linen, Bed Linen and wheat straw-based paper, Chemicals and Captive Power.
In the filing on NSE and BSE, Company Says That “Pursuant to Regulation 29 and other applicable provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of
India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, it is hereby informed that
the Board of Directors at their Meeting to be held on Thursday, the 18
th day of May, 2023, would
inter-alia, consider declaration of 1
Interim Dividend on equity shares for the financial year 2023-
Please note that the record date for the purpose of determining the entitlement of the equity
shareholders for the said dividend, if approved by the Board, is being fixed as Friday, May 26, 2023.
Kindly take the above intimation on record and treat the same as compliance under the applicable
clauses of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, as amended
from time to time.”
Share Of Trident Ltd is trendig on the price of ₹ 31.9.
- Market Cap₹ 16,251 Cr.
- Current Price₹ 31.9
- High / Low₹ 50.8 / 25.0
- Stock P/E33.0
- Book Value₹ 7.48
- Dividend Yield1.13 %
- ROCE23.4 %
- ROE23.3 %
- Face Value₹ 1.00
- Price to Earning33.0
- Debt to equity0.31
- Promoter holding73.2 %
- Profit growth-36.0 %
- Debt₹ 1,180 Cr.
- Return over 1year-30.0 %
- Return over 3months0.16 %
- Return over 6months-13.8 %
- Pledged percentage0.00 %
- Penny Stocks that Locked in upper circuit on 12 May 2023
- Suzlon Energy share price target 2023, 2025, 2030
- TTML share price target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
- Yes Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- Zomato Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2030
- बढ़ती गर्मी यह 2 शेयर हो सकते हैं रॉकेट – Best Stock to Buy
- टायर बनाने वाली इस कंपनी ने किया 450 फीसदी डिविडेंड का ऐलान
- 5 Best stocks Below 100 Rs that Can Give Strong Returns